Vanessa Ramos Ferrin is the Managing Partner of Transfair Pricing Solutions. Vanessa has more than 12 years of experience in transfer pricing and valuation services.
Before creating her own firm, Vanessa gained enriching experience at other top firms in Ecuador, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Vanessa’s expertise includes:
- Leading the preparation of local files, policies and master files for multinational corporations and financial enterprises including real estate funds, private equity, asset management, stichting, alternative investment funds and securitization structures.
- Performing numerous valuations of business and intangibles assets for member and acquisitions, exit taxation and recapitalization purposes for the software, asset management and financing industry.
- Providing her independent opinion on transfer pricing law, market practice and technical approach questions with particular focus on Luxembourg financing industry.
- Training chartered accountants, fund, tax and corporate service providers in Luxembourg on transfer pricing.
- Contributing with her technical opinion on state aid cases with particular focus on financing activities.
- Participating in negotiation of Advance pricing agreements with the local tax authorities.
- Assisting local tax lawyers with her technical expertise to solve cross border disputes.
On 7 June 2019, Vanessa was appointed as a delegate from Luxembourg for the Fiscal Committee of Tax Advisers Europe (CFE).
Vanessa holds a Master’s degree in taxation from the Polytechnic College Litoral in Ecuador, a Bachelor’s degree in Control Management Auditing Commercial Engineer from ESPAE Graduate School of Management and a certification in advanced valuation from NYU Stern School of Business (New York).
Vanessa speaks Spanish, English, French and limited Luxembourgish.
She is member of The International Fiscal Association (IFA), International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC), Luxembourg Association of Corporate Treasures (ATEL) and Tax Advisers Europe (CFE).